5 Unique Ways That Velcro Can Be Used In Your Home
There are a number of genius ways that Velcro can be utilized around the household. Here are 5 of them that you might have never thought of before:
- Organize cables: in the home cables can become tangled up without a proper strategy of organizing them. Velcro strips can be tied around cables to ensure they are grouped together. The Velcro strips can even be color coded to help you recognize the cables at a glance.
- Hide your key: hiding the key under a rock or doormat is the not best way of going about it. People know the basic ways of hiding a key so coming up with a unique idea is required. Velcro can be used to stick your key to any number of places in a secure fashion. It gives you the ultimate flexibility in selecting a suitable hiding spot for the key.
- Dog bowl: it can be annoying to find that your dog has tipped over the dog bowl once again, and spilling out water or food. Fortunately, Velcro can be used to adhere the dog bowl to the desired spot on the floor. This also helps the dog eat from the bowl as won’t move.
- Hang items: Velcro is a great solution to the problem of wanting to hang something on the wall without having to drill a hole. However, you’ll need to use heavy duty Velcro so that the weight is not too great.
- Secure a rug: do you hate it when the rug keeps moving every time you walk on it? Velcro can be used to secure the rug onto the floor.
Learn more and read the complete article here.