5 Everyday Uses for Velcro
Velcro can be very useful in our everyday life and can make the most frustrating tasks easier and in some instances…..even fun. Here is a quick list of 5 useful uses:
1. Hanging art – Stick a few strips of Velcro to the wall and to the back of any lightweight frame.
2. Keeping a rug stationary – Stick pieces of Velcro to both the floor and the bottom of the rug.
3. Removing pills from sweaters. Use the hook side of Velcro to pull off pesky balls that can get caught in sweaters.
4. Keep toys organized – Affix a Velcro strip to the wall and Velcro pieces to stuffed animals to make cleanup fun for toddlers.
5. Picnic in harmony – Keep your tablecloth from getting lost in the wind by applying Velcro to the underside of the cloth and secure it to the picnic table.
For Strong, Reliable Velcro Straps
At Feiner Supply, we can take care of all of your Velcro needs. Whether it’s Velcro coins, straps or sheets that you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.
Call us today at 1-800-645-3256 to make your life more convenient tomorrow!